Images in virtual column

Hi there, 

I am really enjoying Appsheet and I want to explore the possibilities before buying a subscription. Till now the possibilities are great. However, I want to add pictures to the questions within my columns. I watched the youtube video twice but I still dont understand how to do it. I want to make a virtual column and add a picture from my google drive above another 'real' column to explain the input. What sort of column I need to add image or show? And what do I need to put in to get it to my google drive. What I did now is appsheet/ankledorsal.png. Hopefully you can help me. 

Best regards, 

Olivier

0 4 506
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This does not work for me. Already followed all the steps from the video too. 

Maybe I am doing something wrong by linking my google drive. 

You would need the static image url. Try using Google Blogger for storing your images used in the virtual columns. The static image url can be obtained by right-click on image displayed in Blogger's preview.

Or, as I suggest almost always, point to your files/images using a relative path that is accessible from the spreadsheet. This means that the files should be on the same directory of the spreadsheet, or even on subfolders

Top Labels in this Space