Images not attaching in 1st entry

Hello, Anyone experienced that when I tried to enter data, the image attached is not part of the email attachment and is not in the PDF but when I edited that entry and generated it, the images attached to it are now included in the email and pdf?

0 5 70
5 REPLIES 5

Possibly the image hadn't been completely upload before the Bot is triggered. Can you describe your set up more? Particularly how are you adding the image to the template?

Hi Marc, the trigger is when a certain column is not blank and the formula for that column is changed every time the entry is saved. I haven't experienced this error previously. It was working fine before
1a.JPG

When an image is attached to a form, it takes a while for the image to be uploaded to your data source. It's possible and even likely the rest of the form will reach the data source before the image has been fully uploaded. The bot itself is triggered when the rest of the form arrives and the image may not yet be ready for the bot to use.

Thanks, Steve. 

Any idea to solve this problem? Also, it is weird that previously we don't have this kind of error. Every time we enter a new data with image, it attaches to the email and PDF. 

Note: Attaching images in our structure is optional.

I try to avoid Automation, so I don't have much experience with it. I believe there is a way you can tell your bot to wait a period of time before continuing. Using that, your bot could be triggered by the form submission, wait a short period of time (giving uploads a chance to finish), then send the email.

Top Labels in this Space