Improve the function MAX(SELECT())

Since the recent sync issues I've been trying to remove all virtual columns, duplicating all my work on physical columns.
I have removed the SELECT() function from all places, but I still have a function that I don't know how to change and it is the following:

[Total Kilos] = MAX(SELECT(Histo[Total Kilos], [Parcela]=[_THISROW].[Parcela]))

I use this function in UX/Format Rules, to paint the maximum amount of "Total kilos" green, as long as it meets the condition that it is the same "Parcela" as in my row. Also, the format rules need a YES/No formula, that's why I compare "[Total Kilos]=", at the beginning of my formula.

My question is, how could I remove the SELECT function from this formula, using others that do not require so much time in synchronization?

Greetings and thank you very much for your time and answers.

Solved Solved
1 2 161
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There isn't really any other expression option for that. But format rule expressions shouldn't affect sync times, they only are evaluated when the user navigates to the View where those format rules are shown, so the app response may just be slightly sluggish when changing to that View.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There isn't really any other expression option for that. But format rule expressions shouldn't affect sync times, they only are evaluated when the user navigates to the View where those format rules are shown, so the app response may just be slightly sluggish when changing to that View.

I like hearing those words, these days they are serving to debug the code of my app to the maximum, knowing that this formula does not influence the general synchronization relieves me. Thank you so much for everything.

Top Labels in this Space