In Simple Inventory, how to change the button in the bottom right?

I am working from the Simple Inventory base, but heavily modifying it to our needs. What I am looking to do is change the circular button in the bottom right on the 'Items' and 'Level's tabs FROM Add New Item (button is a +) TO the Log Inventory button (button is a box on a trolley).

See the Add (+) button in the bottom right of this tab:

brettrleslie_0-1663337569895.png

I would like ALL my tabs to be the Log Inventory button like it is on the History tab, see below:

brettrleslie_1-1663337646285.png

Basically, how do I get the Log Inventory button across ALL tabs? I don't want to have the Add New Item button anywhere in the app.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

0 3 102
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

If all you want to do is change the appearance of the icon:

Steve_0-1663342383086.png

The appearance I know how to do, but I want it to open the log inventory form on all pages, not the add new item page. I think it must be something to do with changing the action of the button on those two tabs?

So you want to replace the normal Add button with a button that navigates to a form view to add a row to a different table?

To disable the Add button, set the prominence to Do not show in its configuration.

To add a button to navigate to a form for a different table, add a new view for the table in the view, set Do this to App: go to another view in this app, set Target to an expression that uses LINKTOFORM(), and set Prominence to Overlay.

Top Labels in this Space