Information related to a table does not appear in a view

My customer screen does not show the detail of the invoices associated with it before it did but I do not know what I did that no longer appears ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, any idea of what I'm doing wrong? Thank you very much as always for your help

error cliente.png

Solved Solved
0 6 88
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

On the bottom left of your screenshot it shows the "Type" set as "List". However a few lines further below that in the config, not shown in your screenshot, it should have a "base type" which should be set to "Ref". I'm guessing it is accidentally set to "text".

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Parece un bug de hecho.
Puedes compartirnos la configuraciรณn completa de [Related Notas]?

here there is

Juanjoge_0-1668285940363.png

On the bottom left of your screenshot it shows the "Type" set as "List". However a few lines further below that in the config, not shown in your screenshot, it should have a "base type" which should be set to "Ref". I'm guessing it is accidentally set to "text".

Many thanks!!

I Just made the changes and works,

I put the screenshot for those that the same thing happens to them, see how the field has to be configured. 

Question, always we need to do this?

Juanjoge_2-1668286245379.png

Hi @Juanjoge ,

Since @Marc_Dillon 's suggestion has worked, it will be great if you mark his suggestion post post as solution and in future also it will be great if you continue to do so whenever someone gives you a solution.

yes, sorry, 

Top Labels in this Space