Initial value formula works con PC but not on Cellphone

Hola a todos tengo un problema con la siguiente fórmula. 

IF(TOTALHOURS(NOW()-MAX(SELECT(Registros[FechaHora],[Tipo]="Nueva Medición")))>1,"",INDEX(Registros[Temperatura_Ambiente],COUNT(SELECT( Registros[Temperatura_Ambiente],[Tipo]="Nueva Medición"))))

El problema es que anda bien en la computadora pero no en el celular. ¿Qué puede ser?

Muchas gracias de antemano

Hello everyone I have a problem with the following formula.

IF(TOTALHOURS(NOW()-MAX(SELECT(Registros[FechaHora],[Tipo]="Nueva Medición")))>1,"",INDEX(Registros[Temperatura_Ambiente],COUNT(SELECT( Registros[Temperatura_Ambiente],[Tipo]="Nueva Medición"))))

The problem is that it works fine on the computer but not on the cell phone. What can be?
Thank you very much in advance

0 4 166
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Perhaps the mobile app hasn't been synced recently, and is outdated?

Perhaps you're using slices or security filters that treat the mobile app differently?

Thank you very much for your answer, however that doesn't seems to be the problem because I tested on other cellphone devices and the problem appears as well.

No security filters are programmed but I do use slices. 

I suggest double checking your phone's date/timezone since your formula is taking time into account. I had a similar issue where a slice for Current Day Work Orders will only show.

It worked well on my computer, but since my tablet's timezone was off by a couple hours, the current day work orders would not show because my tablet's datetime was reading tomorrow's date.

Thank you for your help but I use I timestamp (=MarcaTiempo) and that column works fine.

Top Labels in this Space