Inline Action not showing in slice

I have an inline action which shows when use the table.

When I use a slice of that table the inline action doesn't show and the column it is attached to shows.

Not sure if this is connected, but the slices which don't work are also not in the UX Views

Solved Solved
0 5 385
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't have any particular insight, but here's a little more brainstorming re troubleshooting in the event it hasn't already occurred to you.

• Maybe the action is incompatible with the slice's Update mode property?
  • Maybe the action's Only if this condition is true property doesn't evaluate to true?

@Simon1 wrote:

the slices which don't work are also not in the UX Views

I don't know what you mean by this. Are you saying that the slices are not available for selection in the For this data property of a view ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Confirm the action is selected in the slice's configuration.

**auto** is selected, so I think that means all actions.

I selected just that one action and it doesn't make it work

I don't have any particular insight, but here's a little more brainstorming re troubleshooting in the event it hasn't already occurred to you.

• Maybe the action is incompatible with the slice's Update mode property?
  • Maybe the action's Only if this condition is true property doesn't evaluate to true?

@Simon1 wrote:

I don't know what you mean by this. Are you saying that the slices are not available for selection in the For this data property of a view ?

@dbaum wrote:

Maybe the action is incompatible with the slice's Update mode property?

That was it. The slice was read only. I forgot that the table was originally read only, then I changed it.

Thanks

@dbaum wrote:
@Simon1 wrote:

I mean they aren't in the REF views in UX. Now I've changed the Update mode one has appeared in REF views, not the table I would have expected, but it doesn't matter now.

Thanks for your help

Thank you for your answer. I had the same problem. I checked my slice. It was editable, but the action wasn't rattached to the slice. Problem solved.

Top Labels in this Space