Inline Form Data not showing

Hi. I have several records against 1 JobID and REF_ROWS setup correctly, however no records show in the inline form? Can anyone help?

0 10 387
  • UX
10 REPLIES 10

Can I see the structure of the โ€œappQuotes.csvโ€ table?

As attached, Thanks

Try placing the โ€œjobidโ€ field as a reff type and pointing to the primary table.

The virtual column with the referenced fields must be created automatically.

That didnโ€™t work unfortunately. Regards

What other table has apart from โ€œappQuote.csvโ€?

I think I have it. QryTransport.csv has a numeric โ€˜keyโ€™ column, AppQuotes.csv has a text โ€˜keyโ€™ column.
How do I fix this guys?

Cheers

you have to relate those two tables.
by means of a reff column

In the โ€œAppQuotes.csvโ€ table, place a new column called โ€œIdQtโ€(NO virtual) of type reff and in the Source table configuration select the โ€œQryTransport.csvโ€ table. in the excel sheet โ€œAppQuotes.csvโ€ in the โ€œIdQtโ€ column you will place the ID codes of the โ€œQryTransport.csvโ€ sheet that relate to โ€œAppQuotes.csvโ€. This article can serve you:

Hi Fredy, all sorted now thank you, I added a different column and synced the two together, all is well in the app world.
Kind Regards

QryTransport.csv holds the REF_ROWS(โ€œAppQuotes.csvโ€,โ€œJobIDโ€)

From the view โ€˜TransportToday_Detailโ€™ there is an action, which goes to another view within this app: LINKTOFORM("AppQuotes.csv_Formโ€, โ€œRefโ€, [JobID],โ€œJobIDโ€,[JobID])

The JobID is carried over to the AppQuotes.csv_Form, the rest of the data is enterred and saved.

Top Labels in this Space