Inline Ref Children Table

Hello everyone. I have the following doubt:

I have a table where I create projects. All projects have parts. I have another table where I load the parts. However, it is not comfortable because every time I want to load parts of a project from my mobile I have to tell appsheet that it is the same project in question.

I would like to create a way to populate the parts table from the projects table. I don't know if that is possible. I know that creating an Enumlist could generate a similar result, but the enumlist is not editable, if the record is wrong, you have to uncheck it and write it again, not only that, but it can't be assigned an order with numbers (like a table). Anyway, I found it quite useful to work with a another table.

Now, what possibilities do I have of creating a button in the projects table that takes me to the parts table in which I can't enter the project because it is already automatically entered and that is the project whose ID represents the form from where I have touched said button.

If it is not possible, do you know of an alternative way?

I hope I have made myself understood. Thank you for your answers.

Solved Solved
0 2 115
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

2 REPLIES 2

Thank you very much, it is the first time that I apply "Its a part of" the truth is that I am very happy with the result.

Top Labels in this Space