Inline view

Hi everyone,

new here been playing around building a app to help me manage a HGV maintenance workshop. I have a view from one table, called Job Card, I have another table with tasks, I have joined together in parent child. The parent is the job card table and the virtual column is in the job card data and set as part of. I have the job card form in a tab view and one tab is headed work required, this is where I have put the task virtual column. I can see it but Im only get the choice of new (a button saying new) I can add a task but only one. In the detail view for job card there is an add and view button but I can only add one and if I try adding another it gives me a message job id already exists. I want to put the add and view in the tab form for job card and add multiple tasks, I know it can be done because I already done it from a video I watched, for the life of me I canโ€™t find the video and have changed something to stop it working. Please please save my sanity 

0 3 81
3 REPLIES 3

Some screenshots and more clarification and I will try my best to save your sanity!

on your child table, do you have a unique ID? you need a unique key for each row.

Thank you, for both your replyโ€™s. I have worked it out myself. Iโ€™ve read and watched so much content on AppSheet. I ended up getting myself out of the novice gate. The app has been launched to my team and is working well so far, after bug finding with it being used. I have filters and conditions in place based on user role and the whole team can see what is booked, ongoing and complete based on department, on the haulage side and fleet repairs. The next step is to integrate vehicle parts in stock as inventory management, when we use parts and then invoicing based on parts used, labour. I have already surpassed my own expectations of what I thought I was capable off ๐Ÿซฃ. But thank you for taking the time to reply. 

Top Labels in this Space