Integrate different features of Google Workspace so that they can be used easily

I have a small clinic in Lisbon and not so much money (usual problem these days).
And I have built an appsheet app - an app registering clinical data of consultations - which is works for me exactly as I want (it could be better but it was the first and only complex thing I have done in my life).

But platforms for clinics and clinicians are terribly expensive (some around 100 USD per doctor per month) and I live in Portugal.
I have no way to pay such an amount.

So having Google Workspace I thought about integrating online booking with Google calendar (where customers can choose their doctor and each doctor should have a published profile) and a back-office for doctors centered on the appsheet app (the one I got the Noble Prize for) and Google Meet (to be called when needed) in a way they wouldn't have to jump from app to app.

Is this possible? For someone who knows very little (close to nothing) about coding and integrating apps, what would you advise me to do?

Please excuse my bad English and thank you.

Joao (johnport)

0 2 145
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Try to add Data source as a Google Calendar and start making the app because google calender can send notifications which can be helpful

Then you create a google sheet where you can enter all the patient and doctor details with date and time Also create a behaviour where you can only copy the date and time to the google Calendar when you are saving the form

I hope this will help you

Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space