Integrating Hikvision or Dahua IP Cameras with AppSheet

Hello AppSheet Community,

I'm currently working on a project that requires integrating live video feeds or still images from Hikvision or Dahua IP cameras into my AppSheet application. I understand that, as of now, there may not be a direct method to incorporate these camera feeds into the application.

Has anyone been successful in integrating such camera feeds into their AppSheet apps? Could you please share your experiences and the methods you used to achieve this?

If there isn't a direct integration available, would there be any recommended workarounds? For example, capturing the feed from the cameras, storing them in a cloud service, and then linking to these images or videos in the app?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 1 369
1 REPLY 1

Mir ist aktuell keine Integration von irgend welchen รœberwachungskamerasystemen bekannt. 

Ich glaube eine Integration solcher Systeme ist auch nur รผber API mรถglich, d.h. die Hersteller sollten eine API bereitgestellt haben.

Falls ja, kรถnnte man anhand des sehr lehrreichen installierten Add ons Connect and import data from any API to Google Sheetsโ„ข  ein bisschen herumspielen und prรผfen ob dies machbar ist.  

Top Labels in this Space