Interaction between map and slider

Is it possible to show simultaneously a map view and a slider, so when you move the slider the contents of the map change according to the slider value?

0 5 257
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

If the map is based on a single column (e.g., a column of type Address or Location) and the slider is based on a column of the same row, you could use a detail view with the slider column configured as a Quick Edit column.

If the map is based on a slice, you could use a dashboard view that includes the map view, and a detail view that consists solely of the slider column configured for Quick Edit.

The map is a view from a slice that is coming from a table with a coordinates column (coming from an excel). Where do I new to add this new slider column? The same excel? a new table? as a virtual comun?

Where you put the column is entirely up to you. It may not be a virtual column, though.

What I imagined is you would have a separate table for use by this detail view. The table would have only only row per app user; the detail view displayed in the dashboard view would only display the current app userโ€™s row. The map sliceโ€™s row filter would use the current userโ€™s row to select the rows to include in the map slice.

Hi @peremayol what do you want to do with the slider? I mean what do you want to control or change in the map?

The map shows info of different years. Once the slider has selected a year the map will only show the data from that year

El dv., 27 de nov. 2020, 22:51, Fabian Weller wAPPlabor via AppSheet Creator Community <appsheet@discoursemail.com> va escriure:

Top Labels in this Space