Interactive Dashboard

My previous interactive dashboard is working perfectly however when i change a column into enumlist, it wont react accordingly on the status.

I have data structure;

1. Table named Status with Request Status column
  2. Table named Tracker with Status column (enumlist)

I am hoping to create a dashboard that can filter data from the tracker table (request view in the middle) based on the request status column (status view left hand side) under status table. I am not sure what i am missing.

Screenshot 2022-10-18 171220.png

Solved Solved
1 5 400
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Does the Status in Tracker need to be an ENUMLIST and not ENUM? (why do you need to store multiple status at any one time?)

If you for some reason need to to it, then you cannot use the dashboard's default interactive mode (assuming your old dashboard was using it). You have to build your own filter function, something like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-Aq_ak_T8)

You can Google "appsheet dashboard dynamic filter"  for more examples and tips.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Does the Status in Tracker need to be an ENUMLIST and not ENUM? (why do you need to store multiple status at any one time?)

If you for some reason need to to it, then you cannot use the dashboard's default interactive mode (assuming your old dashboard was using it). You have to build your own filter function, something like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-Aq_ak_T8)

You can Google "appsheet dashboard dynamic filter"  for more examples and tips.

I am trying to create an options depending on the user. i.e. for approver, the status options will be approve or revise, and for processor the options will be, for processing or for revision.

Once they have selected once option, they wont be able to select the other. I have attached the actual expression that i am using for the status column.

Screenshot 2022-10-19 115616.png

@MultiTech wrote:

Since the system's mechanism is already called "Dynamic",

Isn't it "Interactive"? ๐Ÿค”

@SkrOYC wrote:
@MultiTech wrote:

Since the system's mechanism is already called "Dynamic",

Isn't it "Interactive"? :thinking_face:

Touchรฉ!  (^_^)

Top Labels in this Space