Invalid value for secondsToCache

I started receiving this issue seemingly out of the blue. I’m not sure where I could have changed this value, but as a result, I am unable to access my app.

“Data table ‘CompleteCFD’ is not accessible due to: Invalid value for secondsToCache. Must be between 1 and 172800 Parameter name: secondsToCache Actual value was 604800.”

Any advice?

0 1 85
1 REPLY 1

With the error stating that the data table is inaccessible, this means that the Data type in your data source cannot accommodate the value of “604800” because of the way the column has been defined in that datasource.

I’ll assume you have already decided that the value of 604800 is okay and not too large to be stored in the secondsToCache column.

Are you using a database or a spreadsheet or other as the datasource?

If a database, then the column in the DB is likely defined as SHORT or some other numeric type that cannot store values above 172800. Update the column data type in the DB. Int or Integer would be a good choice.

If your datasource is a spreadsheet, it’s a similar problem. Here I would advise to select the column and change its type to “General Text” or similar type. If, for some reason it must be defined as numeric, then make sure to select one that can house the larger number

Top Labels in this Space