Inventory App Data View

Hello Everyone and Best Wishes!

I am trying to use the Inventory Template. In the Inventory View there is a Data Button that shows the current total amounts. I need to modify this table view but I can't find it in the system... Can someone please help?

Thank you!!!!

MarkAnthony_0-1652665555506.png

MarkAnthony_1-1652665611379.png

Solved Solved
0 4 176
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hello @MarkAnthony, it's not a table view, it's a graph view that's using the total amount column in your inventory table, you can find it by looking in your app views between the other views that are visible in the main button bar.

View solution in original post

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

In UX >> Views, make sure system views are displayed if not already.

Locate the configuration for the chart view.

There may already be a system-provided table view for the same data set used by the chart view. The system-provided table view will probably have _Inline at the end of its name. You may configure the table view using this view configuration.

If there is not already a system-generated table view for the same data set, you merely have to create one yourself. Choose to name it whatever you want.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @MarkAnthony, it's not a table view, it's a graph view that's using the total amount column in your inventory table, you can find it by looking in your app views between the other views that are visible in the main button bar.

Thanks Rafael!!!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

In UX >> Views, make sure system views are displayed if not already.

Locate the configuration for the chart view.

There may already be a system-provided table view for the same data set used by the chart view. The system-provided table view will probably have _Inline at the end of its name. You may configure the table view using this view configuration.

If there is not already a system-generated table view for the same data set, you merely have to create one yourself. Choose to name it whatever you want.

Thanks Steve!!!!

Top Labels in this Space