Inventory Management

Hello! This is my first time using appsheet. I have copied an Inventory Management template and just looking for ways to customise it. Here is the template. 

In the app, I can view 'current stock' levels for each item easily which the app calculates if we add or remove stock in app. 

I'm trying to get this 'current stock' figure to feed back into my raw data sheet but I can't figure out how I can do this. It would be super handy so we can perform stock takes and have the stock on hand figures for each item feeding into another spreadsheet accessible by all staff. 

I would also love to learn more about Appsheet if anyone has recommendations on where I can look for learning modules!

Thank you

0 2 134
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the community!

This can be done by AppSheet's Behavior Actions and Automation. Yet, it might be a bit early to jump into these topics. 

I recommend that you start reading here: Get started - AppSheet Help, and whenever you face difficulties understanding or implementing, you'll find great help in this community..

Were you able to resolve this? Im currently trying to get the updated stock levels that appsheets shows to relfect back to google sheets.

Top Labels in this Space