Inventory management help (2parts)

(Part 1) I have two tables. Orders and Scans. The orders table will be filled in by staff once items are ordered. Leaving some columns blank ( check in time , check in tech, amount delivered, ... ) I want to use the form in the "Scan" table to fill in the missing information during Scans in and Scans out process. Is that possible? Capture65.PNG

Part 2

On the scan form I would like to have some areas populate based off other cells. See attached screen shots. Capture454.PNG

If I choose this PO number I would like a list of parts associated with that PO and be able to type in the quantity delivered next to each part. Is this possible?

0 1 112
1 REPLY 1

You may want to search Google for sample apps. I could find the below sample app that matches your requirement in Google search by search word "AppSheet Inventory" . This and many more such similar apps were  previously available in AppSheet support page. Many of those have been collated back in the following help article but some like below are not there and you could use Google search.

Help article: 

Get started by using the feature samples - AppSheet Help

Sample app

Inventory Management 2.0

When your query in the community is broad based, you may get some pointers in the direction from the community. Please evaluate sample apps and search community to get more pointers. Please do evaluate such pointers for fitment of your requirement.

Top Labels in this Space