Invoice Creation Based on Service Taken Up

I have the following tables:

1) Customer
2) Call Log
3) Service
4) Payments
5) Invoice

So 1 customer can have multiple call logs, multiple services & 1 service can have multiple payments.

I want to create an invoice for a particular customer, based on the services he has taken. So i have created an Invoice table. So whenever I create an invoice it should give me an option to choose for the services taken by a particular customer from which I will create invoice.

Any guidance on how this can be done? or any other way?inv 2.pngInvoice 1.png

Solved Solved
0 8 185
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Add a column to the Invoice table named (e.g.) Services of type EnumList with a Base type of Ref and a Referenced table name of Service and a Valid If expression that produces a list of Service rows for the invoice customer.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@Suvrutt_Gurjar  Can you help me with this please.

I think this is a much broad based question. There can be several approaches based on other requirements and overall app configuration. 

Community typically definitely responds to a specific query related to expressions or use of a feature etc.  One indicator that community has not yet responded after a day means it is a much broad based question. 

Okay, I will try to be more elaborate, please do guide me accordingly.

Thank you. However, as I mentioned, even if you try to be elaborate, such broad based questions are in general unsuitable for community posting.

What would you suggest otherwise? To figure out a way?

Some options are: 

There are a several YouTube channels  dedicated to AppSheet,  including one by Google AppSheet. Please  search simply by AppSheet in YouTube. 

There are several educational resources ( Udemy, Coursera etc. ) having  AppSheet courses and practicing on the platform using posts from community- that is a grounds up approach.

You could enlist professional help from AppSheet developers on UpWork etc.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Add a column to the Invoice table named (e.g.) Services of type EnumList with a Base type of Ref and a Referenced table name of Service and a Valid If expression that produces a list of Service rows for the invoice customer.

Thank you Steve will try this.

Top Labels in this Space