Is AppSheet the correct tool for my needs?

Hi All.

I currently use Sheets for managing and scheduling production in my cheese factory.  It is a great tool and has met my needs well.  It has been less useful for stock control since integrating barcode and qrcodes for scanning is problematic.  I currently generate about 10 records a day for each batch of product made over the 5 production days in the week.  Each record has has up to 10 different items that are recorded BUT those items are used to do many calculations.  My spreadsheet database has about 100 columns to do all of these calculations that are used in the reports.  The database has many thousands of records.

My question: is AppSheet the tool for me so I can record production data, do all of these calculations, scan quantites and batch numbers useing barcodes/QR codes and generate reports?

It is going to be quite a steep learning curve to create this new system so I want to make sure AppSheet is the correct tool.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.  Paul.

Solved Solved
0 2 85
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yah, I think Appsheet would be a great tool for your stated needs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Yah, I think Appsheet would be a great tool for your stated needs.

Thanks Marc.  One of my biggest concerns is transferring more of my business to the cloud and being increasingly dependant on internet access, but I guess there is no way around this, especially when trying to achieve connectivity from different locations.

Top Labels in this Space