Is Appsheet down?

Hi,

Is Appsheet down today? Most of my Apps aren't opening. The one's that open are painfully slowly.

Anyone else facing similar issues?

7 32 2,255
32 REPLIES 32

Yes.Also my app sync very slow (India)

Sync time is very slow since June 13 8PM PST

From Vietnam, me too. Please fix it asap. Thanks Appsheet Team

API's also getting timed out. 

In Korea, I am facing the same problem. 

Me too facing the same problem

Me too facing the same problem. in India.

Yes, I am also facing the problem here in India.

The loading of "My Apps" page and then loading of an app from the "My Apps" page seems to be much slow.

Seems to be running slowly for me now once an app has been loaded from the "My Apps" page.  The app syncing is taking much longer than normal.

Appsheet is really slow today. My team is facing issues in testing the prototype.

Japan is also facing this problem.

App editor is working.

I'm facing the same problem here in the Philippines

JuneCorpuz_0-1686741048381.png

When the issue will be solved

Yes. Mine appear this error message Unable to acquire distributed lock for category: 'CachedObjectLock'

With love from Malaysia.

To Appsheet....

Our Customers are very angry right now, and the're breaking things in the gym because they failed to submit exercise certification photo.

So please solve this problem quickly T.T 

All our apps users are facing this issue, it's affecting out business. Do let me know what's the ETA for resolution?

Dear AppSheet team,

We are also facing the same issue in India. Kindly fix this issue asap. 

Seems ok now.

Yes, seems to be okay now.

I wonder why the Appsheet team is not responding to this. I received a mail from ZAPIER regarding some AWS outage. Is this something corelated. Even if its not Appsheet Team can send a similar mail to keep us informed of such downtime.

jyothis_m_0-1686806142892.png

Yes, since many community members reported the issue, an update from AppSheet team would have been much helpful and assuring.

@Roderick , @lizlynch@devingu  : May we request your help in future when a fairly severe issue is reported by multiple community members? Any update on yesterday's issue will also help

Thank you.

Google not interested in how the platform is going to work seamlessly.?very much painful with usโ€ฆ

I also informed this to Devin.

Hi there, I am facing the same problem today, sychn slow, save changes slow, in Malaysia

me too. again ใ…œใ…œ

Me too facing the same problem. in Japan.

It also took me a while to open this forum.

Me Too... Sycnes are going really slow and timing out.

Anyone facing issues with updates speed. Used to take 0.8sec to update a row and now it takes 2+ secs now.

Yes. I am facing slow syncs and timeout errors since yesterday.

So this was not since yesterday. My client was constantly reporting increased sync time like a minute while in India it is loading in less than 7 seconds. I saw it on call that he was right too. Sometimes more than one minute just to sync but in performance monitor it was showing just 25 seconds. Again 25secs is 3x 7sec compared to my sync time. 

I had already reported to support once and was told it was due to server load in UK. Maybe it might have started effecting asian server.

Yes, we saw the significant delay in sync even today (in Japan) as well. Something is going wrong.

I have the same issue too, sync and save data too long time (from VietNam)

Top Labels in this Space