Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down...

Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down problem?

0 42 1,035
42 REPLIES 42

@Lynn could you sync the app you open on browser? I opened one app just fine, but as soon as I synced it failed. Guessing it was launched from offline cache.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Working fine for me, thanks!

Here’s a little report from Japan, where I am also experiencing the problems reported above. I first noticed that something was wrong while using my app and then went to the app editor to see if I couldn’t resolve it there. I was able to access the AppSheet web site and login to my account, but have not been able to access any of my own apps.

I noticed that I am able to view the sample apps and to access their “look under the hood” function without problems so I tried to copy a sample app to see what would happen.

That’s when I got the following error.

The new year has arrived in Japan and the weather is bright and clear.

In Seattle, I think this should be time for New Year’s Eve celebrations and the thought of you having to tear your hair out over an issue like this when you should be celebrating concerns me more than any problems I’m having with my own app.

I hope the issue can be resolved eventually but I for one can get by for a while without my beloved app, if necessary.

Top Labels in this Space