Is email support@appsheet.com being monitored?

Hi guys,

is that email still monitored? Can we keep requesting support thorugh the email?

I have sent 2 emails early this month (November) and none response yet… Normally the support has been really quick…

Solved Solved
0 9 438
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If your email is hosted by MS Exchange server and you use Outlook as mail app, it is happening quite often that the mail from Appsheet support desk go to spam folder. Not sure if it is a case wth you, but if so, worth checking spam folder.

I gave up with MS Exchange and migrated to Google to host my mails!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I can confirm it is being monitored as of yesterday. If you sent in early November without a response yet, I’d imagine it got “lost” and you’re not going to get a response unless you send a reminder, or second email.

TDhers

HI Geovany,
Yes Support@appsheet.com is monitored 24*7, 365 days a year and we strive to acknowledge every submission within 15 minutes of receiving the inquiry.
I searched through our support system and the last communication we have in the system from you is over a month old.
So it seems that we never received your last two emails.
Would you mind checking your outbox? Possibly checking that there was no typo in the address used? and also let me know what was the title of your email so that I can do a deeper search in our system.
THank you
Thierry

Hi @TDhers

This is one:

This is the other:

Hi @TDhers,

Please disregard, I just checked my SPAM box, and all the emails for these topics from the suppoort team was there…

If your email is hosted by MS Exchange server and you use Outlook as mail app, it is happening quite often that the mail from Appsheet support desk go to spam folder. Not sure if it is a case wth you, but if so, worth checking spam folder.

I gave up with MS Exchange and migrated to Google to host my mails!

Oh… damn, you are right, it was sent to my Spam box…

Dont worry, this happens to many people.

@Steve san - another sample case.

TDhers

Glad you found your email.
If there is ever any concern about delay in responses, don’t hesitate to ping Steve or I.
Thierry

Thanks @TDhers I will do, and thanks for the always fast and kind support!

Top Labels in this Space