Is it possible to concatenate the multiple rows and columns based on the reference value?

Hi! I want to ask if is it possible to concatenate the rows and columns of another table (related table) and paste in 1 cell or field. Please see below screenshots:

Below Screenshots is my Log Sheet details where my Related Customer Items (another table) is currently shown. Each customer orders has a unique work order references.

jkevz_0-1675521932979.png

What I wanted to do is to concatenate all the Customer Items that is related to the unique work order reference and paste it into my task description field in the Log Sheet (table). I tried to concatenate below screenshots but it got me all the data that is listed in Customer Items (table).

jkevz_1-1675522456197.png

@GreenFlux , @Steve 

Solved Solved
0 3 746
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Steve Thanks for the reply, I already solve my issue. Below is the expression I needed ๐Ÿ‘‡

CONCATENATE(SELECT(Customer Items[Concatenate], ([Reference Number] = [_THISROW].[Work Order No.])))

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The expression you tried is close to what you want, but remove the table names:

Steve_0-1675526627510.png

@Steve Task Description is under the table of Customer Log Sheet. And for those data's that I want to concatenate are the data's under the table of Customer items. Please find below screenshot if I removed the table name ๐Ÿ‘‡

jkevz_0-1675580051772.png

@Steve Thanks for the reply, I already solve my issue. Below is the expression I needed ๐Ÿ‘‡

CONCATENATE(SELECT(Customer Items[Concatenate], ([Reference Number] = [_THISROW].[Work Order No.])))

Top Labels in this Space