Is it possible to determine which tab should get the focus when a dashboard is opened?

Hello everyone.
I have this dashboard, with 5 tabs, that is opened when a specific record is tapped in a previous view.
It is working fine but I noticed that the dashboard always opens on the last viewed tab.
Is it possible to determine which tab should get the focus when a dashboard is opened?
I would like to have the dashboard opened always in the same tab (the first tab).
Thanks a lot.

1 2 181
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Mauro, welcome!

When you say ‘dashboard’, are you referring to the view type? Are you opening this dashboard on your mobile device or desktop (browser)? (There are different things that may be interpreted to be the ‘tabs’ you’re referring to - if you have a screenshot that might also be helpful).

The typical method for determining which view opens first is in UX > Options > Starting View, but what you’re referring to may be different.

Hi @Peter ,’

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Sorry for the lack of clarity (I’m a noobie here )
When I say “dashboard”, I’m reffering to the view type.
I’m opening this dashboard on my mobile.
When I say “tabs” I mean this one:
3X_c_f_cfcdd127fed82e635085247f35820bde80f2803d.png

Here’s a screenshot of what I need:

Currently, when I tap a record in “figure 1”, it opens the dashboard (figure 2) in the last tab viewed (MEDICINES tab for instance). What I want is the dashboard to be opened always in the PERSON tab.

The method you provide for determining which view opens first (UX > Options > Starting View) is already being used to open the “figure 1” view.

Do you think that’s possible?

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Top Labels in this Space