Is it possible to integrate Chat GPT with Appsheet?

If yes, how can I integrate Davinci with Appsheet?

Solved Solved
0 5 1,669
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you're looking to integrate the model that's used for chat gpt, the API endpoint for that is not available yet.

The tutorial that I put out will allow you to create a similar type system using a different model they have available over at OpenAi, a precursor to chat GPT called "InstructGPT".

The corresponding sample app that's available for free to copy is pretty close to ready to use - you just have to copy the script, make your own, and integrate that into the automation.

Let me know what sort of technical difficulties you're having, I'm looking for content suggestions for additional videos on this subject. 

Cheers! ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿง โšก

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

No

Hi and YES. 

It is possible to integrate chat GPT to appsheet. However, I tried and couldn't make it work yet.
See below tutorial to do so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvj4bw7R7HY&t=115s

@MultiTech has made some efforts on that area

If you're looking to integrate the model that's used for chat gpt, the API endpoint for that is not available yet.

The tutorial that I put out will allow you to create a similar type system using a different model they have available over at OpenAi, a precursor to chat GPT called "InstructGPT".

The corresponding sample app that's available for free to copy is pretty close to ready to use - you just have to copy the script, make your own, and integrate that into the automation.

Let me know what sort of technical difficulties you're having, I'm looking for content suggestions for additional videos on this subject. 

Cheers! ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿง โšก

Hello. Has this been updated since last posted?

Top Labels in this Space