Is it reasonable to cancel the setting so that he can not enter the google sheet?

Ask the teacher
I have as attachment to send to:
shulin.yeh1590@gmail.com
Do exercises
But why can this person directly change the data in the background google sheet database after installing the program?
Is it reasonable to cancel the setting so that he can not enter the google sheet?
Thank you

0 1 209
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

If I understand your request correctly, the settings you highlighted in the red box will allow the user to use the app, but will not allow the user to access the spreadsheet directly, and the user will not have access to modify the configuration of the app. The settings you highlighted are appropriate for a typical app user.

2X_9_9ec1e3214241a98d2dfc23e4d9837191aaf49363.png

If, instead, youโ€™re saying the the user has already accessed the spreadsheet directly,and youโ€™re asking if removing the highlighted settings would remove the userโ€™s access to the spreadsheet, I donโ€™t think it would. The app editor does not have the ability to give anyone direct access to interact with the spreadsheet, except through the app itself. Instead, you should review the sharing settings of the spreadsheet. The sharing settings for the spreadsheet must be set in such a way to allow anyone but you the ability to see and modify the contents.

Top Labels in this Space