Is there a feature in appsheet that can allow to record or tally a certain transaction to another table when the condition of my bots hit

Example: I have a bot that triggers an email every week when the sales clerk did not hit his target. I want to record all of his email or how many times that sales clerk did not hit his target.

3X_b_a_bac0ad49d5eace340663b7e6ae9bebaa0da3d78e.png

0 2 73
2 REPLIES 2

You could add another step to add that as a record on another table

As I told you before, you could add that as a record, but you wonโ€™t be able to record emails since AppSheet has no access to them.

PS: Change this to โ€œQuestionsโ€ category

What @SkrOYC says is true - you canโ€™t record the entire email. But I do similar things to what you need with some app we have that does quotes. Sometimes the customer gets mutliple quotes by both email and SMS. So what I do it to have a step in a bot that calls an action. The action is setup to write to a table we normally call Comms. Short for Communications. This table is referenced to the job (or in your case the salesperson). It only really needs 3 other columns
= a timestamp to log creation date
= [Type] to record whether it was an email, sms, etc
= [Description] to record the message

In ours we basically used CONCANATE() to build up the wording of the email/sms plus any variables

hope this helps

Simon@1minManager.com

Top Labels in this Space