Is there a list of constant values somewhere that can be used to build deep links?

Looking for a list of values like below that can all be used when constructing deep links. I have found various ones across many posts but didn't know if its a standard from somewhere that appsheet is using or if there is a list of ones that appsheets has that work. I have seen other posts where people are trying to filter with a deep link.. and I understand using LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() and the like will do that. 

The issue I am trying to address is that the desktop view (using LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW) will navigate you away from your split screen to a new view (still retains breadcrumb navigation) but I want to be able to continue to show related information in a split screen. 

Other Post 

Examples of the constants I am asking about
CONCATENATE("#view=Review%20Table&filter=", ENCODEURL(IN([ID],[_THISROW].[reviewtest])))

page=
view= 
filter=
defaults=

0 1 128
1 REPLY 1

I am not aware of any documentation the describes the variables used in Deep Link generation.

Something that might be helpful...it is my understanding that early on, the way to create a Deep Link was to use page, view, etc in a CONCATENATE() function.  However, those have been largely replaced with the "LINKTO..." set of functions.  Occasionally, it is helpful to tack on some additional arguments - e.g. navigate to a QuickEdit table already in Edit mode.  I have also found that sometimes creating a link to include in an email to some app view just doesn't seem to work when using the "LINKTO..." functions and I have to revert to using the variables.

Lastly, I find at times it is helpful to launch a view in the Browser to grab the URL from address bar as a starting point to manually creating any Deep Links.

Top Labels in this Space