IsaPartOf not shown

I'm experimenting a very strange behavior in my app: I've many IsaPartOf relationship between table father and child and I'm able to Interact and use them as supposed, but today's with no apparent reason a relationship start to have problems:

First I've noticed that the child table row miss the parents ref after save.

I'm able to see the parents ref in the detail form when try to add a child row on a table, but after save and sync the parent ref was not stored in the gsheet child table, this results in a un-linked row.

So I've completely removed the child table data source and re add it. When I've re-generated the father structure data , after setup the IsaPartOf reference in the child table, AppSheet has not recreated the ref_rows virtual column for this child. Other 3 child ref_rows was recreated and work with no problem from the same father table.

Now the last surprise: There is no way to have this child ref_rows list in the edit form of the father table. Other child ref row's from other table are visible and I can create and edit if from the edit form of the father. 

Save, update and reload the page does not solve the mystery. I'm very frustrated. 

0 3 51
3 REPLIES 3

Pease remember that you can have only one "Is a part of" column in one table.

Yes but father column can have many child related list

Anyone with the same issue, is a bug of appsheet. The only way is to completly remove the table from data source, save and update the app, turn off deployment state, save the app again, add table data source again. 

Top Labels in this Space