Issue in Inline view - Icon isn't visible!

Hi all,
I once created an app with the inline view seen in the detail view of a particular entry that showed the icon I selected for the particular reference table shown as in the below image. I didn’t like it at first as it was centered in the inline view and not next to the Inline view’s table name (ie: I wanted the stethoscope icon to come before ‘Clinical Details’ title), but I made my peace with it. But recently I figured when I was making another app, this icon is no longer visible in the inline view at all. Is it something you guys did on purpose? How to get this icon back to an inline view?

Previously the icons were visible.
Now the icons are not visible

Solved Solved
0 3 478
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It sounds that in your previous app you have grouped that inline view with the Ref column and that’s why you are seeing that icon. Now you have grouped it with something else or no grouping at all, I believe.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It sounds that in your previous app you have grouped that inline view with the Ref column and that’s why you are seeing that icon. Now you have grouped it with something else or no grouping at all, I believe.

Ah, exactly that was the issue. I had forgotten that. Thank you Aleksi!

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space