Issue of concurrent access

Hello every one! I am new to Appsheet and looking for some guidelines.

I have developed a app on google Appsheet. I am using this app for inventory management. I have two databases for this app. I am using google sheets for databeses. In first database I have stocks. this database following columns.

1. Date

2. slot

3. total inventory

4. Booked inventory

5. available inventory.

In my second database that is my daily booking database. I am taking inputs from the user from from view. User enter the required number of items. than my system check if the required number of inventory is smaller or equals to available inventory from the first database. If required number is less or equals to available than its accept the response otherwise it does not accept the response. if response is accepted then available number is also reduced by accepted number of items. this all setup is processing in google sheets by formulas. Up till here my app is working fine. I am getting an issue when multiple users uses this app at the same time. app load the data once. when two users logins at the same time both of them can see the same number of available items. lets say 50. when user 1 books the 50 items for himself and submit the form. data updates for user 1 and available items becomes 0 for him and for all of them who will login to this app after his submission. But for user 2, data does not sync automatically, available items for user 2 is still 50 and he can submit the form. when he select 50 items and submit the form available item for him becomes -50 and for all them who login the app after his login. How can I resolve this error.

0 1 49
1 REPLY 1

Turning on Quick sync might help a bit.  Though this is always going to be a bit of limitation with appsheet.

Top Labels in this Space