Issue with Execute Action on a set of rows

Hi,

My issue is about "Execute Action on a set of rows" 

When I delete a record from Entries table I want to decrease the corresponding Delivery quantity in the Deliveries table.

When I test my expressions individually in the "Expression Assistant" window, everything looks fine, it brings the correct reference rows and makes correct calculations.

However, when I trigger the action on the application the action I defined to update Delivery Quantity is not functioning, I don't know why.

Any kind of help is appreciated...

I have two main tables as follows 

"Deliveries (1) --> (n) Entries" 

in the mean time I have two assisting tables for calculations 

-Deleted Entries : in order to track the deleted entries

-Debone Check : used for the calculation of remaining quantities. I have Spreadsheet formulas here

First action is as follows, red crossed action is the intermediary action to access Deliveries table: 

kutluhang_0-1708951960198.png

Intermediary action in order to trigger the action in Deliveries table,

kutluhang_2-1708953059020.png

Accessing Reference rows in Deliveries table (Deliveries ID is the reference between these two tables)

kutluhang_1-1708952991565.png

Action not functioning properly in Deliveries table

kutluhang_3-1708953184582.png

One of the expressions for updating Delivery quantities: 

any(select(Debone Check[Entries UDO Tryb Rozbior],
and(
any(select(Entries Deleted[No],max(Entries Deleted[Deletion ID])=[Deletion ID]))=[No],
any(select(Entries Deleted[PARTI NO],max(Entries Deleted[Deletion ID])=[Deletion ID]))=[Parti No])))

0 2 55
2 REPLIES 2

I think you need to run that 3rd action before the 1st action, because it depends on the value of the record that you're deleting in the 1st action.

Thank you for your reply @Marc_Dillon 

First action is not deleting the record, it is creating a new record in the "Deleted Entries" table. The last action, "Delete" action deletes the record in the sequence. 

Top Labels in this Space