Issue with LINKTOFORM()? - "Local changes have not been synced. Proceed Anyway?"

I don't believe this issue was happening earlier today.  BUT I am making changes and testing quickly.  I may not have tested in the manner I am about to describe.  However, I do know 100% certain this problem was NOT occurring last week.  I have not yet tried to replicate this in a test app.

Issue

I have an Input Form with a Form Saved behavior group of actions attached.  The last action in that group will navigate to another input Form is the criteria is met.

When the navigation action attempts to navigate to a Form View using LINKTOFORM() - in the same app - the following error message is displayed:

IMG_1E95A6950ECD-1.jpeg

Analysis Performed

This feature is built to run only on a mobile device.  All of the below was attempted from an iPhone 14.

If the navigation action criteria is NOT met, the action was bypassed and navigation occurred as expected

If the action criteria IS met, updating the navigation action LINKTOFORM() to use a couple different Form views resulted in the same behavior - above error message.

Updating the action to the LINKTOVIEW() function worked as expected.

Resolution

In my case, I was able to utilize the LINKTOVIEW() function with pre-populated columns set by Initial Value or App Formula.

0 1 76
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

What was the LINKTOFORM expression?

Top Labels in this Space