Issue with saving changes to an Excel Workbook

I'm getting an error when trying to save any changes in my app to an Excel workbook data source. It appears that the workbook has features that are unsupported by the Excel APi, however, I can't seem to figure out what they are. The error message is below:

"The Excel workbook contains features that are not supported by the Excel API, such as floating charts or workbook sharing. Please remove these features from the workbook and try again."

The workbook isn't shared and doesn't have floating charts. I'm not sure what else to check. Does anyone have any experience dealing with this issue?

Edited for clarity.

0 3 51
3 REPLIES 3

Wrong Community maybe? I am failing to see the relation between Excel API and Appsheet.

An excel workbook is the data source for the app. The error message pops up when attempting to sync the app. Appsheet uses the Excel API to access the workbook.

Thanks for the explanation. I am wondering if this has anything to do with with what appears to be changes to third party app connection. Either way I would probably suggest engaging with customer support.

Top Labels in this Space