Issues using Template

I am trying to edit a template to make a badge return system for my work
I have everything working except marking a badge as returned.

Currently when I select "Mark as Returned" (was Mark as Delivered) it pops up the menu which still says ordered, shipped and delivered.

I have done everything I can to find where the "Status" buttons are located so I can change them.

I do not understand why I cant find them and why this is so hard

Solved Solved
0 5 143
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Brodiecooke 

To change the option to "Mark as Returned" you need to go to the Orders Table, show columns, open the Status column which is an enum type and change the values there to whatever you require,returned.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Brodiecooke 

I presume "mark as returned" is an action . Could you show screen shots of your action or Bot.

Hello Lynn,

Yes, as far as I can tell it is an action
From what I can tell it just points to a Ref view that asks what the status is
I have added the photo of the actions and ref view that it callsScreen Shot 2022-07-13 at 8.41.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-13 at 8.48.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-13 at 8.49.33 AM.png

Hi @Brodiecooke 

I will check out that app tonight and get back to you if you haven't already solved your problem.

Hi @Brodiecooke 

To change the option to "Mark as Returned" you need to go to the Orders Table, show columns, open the Status column which is an enum type and change the values there to whatever you require,returned.png

Thank you very much!!!!
Im not sure how I missed that!

Top Labels in this Space