It does not allow me to do a subtraction

I donโ€™t know English very well so I hope the translator is enough.

I am doing a subtraction between the field โ€œSaldo Cuotaโ€ less โ€œValorโ€ and in turn I am saving the valor in the field โ€œvalor2โ€ but the subtraction returns only the โ€œSaldo Cuotaโ€

IF([Cedula]=[_THISROW].[Cedula],
SPLIT([_THISROW].[Saldo Cupo]) - SPLIT([_THISROW].[Valor2]),
Ventas[Valor2])

0 5 152
5 REPLIES 5

Hola @David_Anibal_Vasquez

Porque simplemente no pones en la formula dentro de saldo final ([Saldo Cupo] - [Valor])

Tienen que ser de columnas tipo number.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Your expression is all wrong. You shouldnโ€™t be using [THISROW]. at all, and SPLIT() is used both incorrectly and unnecessarily. And as @Ron_Adames notes, your column types are wrong.

Hola,

Si cambio el campo โ€œSaldo Finalโ€ a numero me genera el siguiente error.

Column Name โ€˜Saldo Cupoโ€™ in Schema โ€˜Ventas_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Numberโ€™ has an invalid app formula โ€˜=SELECT (Asociado[Saldo Cupo], [Cedula] = [_THISROW].[Cedula])โ€™. The type of the app formula โ€˜List of Priceโ€™ does not match the column type โ€˜Numberโ€™.

What are you trying to accomplish? Please explain your intent using plain language, without using any AppSheet terms.

Hola @Steve,

Quiero restar โ€œSaldo Cupoโ€ de โ€œValorโ€ y mostrarlo en el campo โ€œSaldo Finalโ€.

Sin embargo, el valor de Saldo Cupo lo estoy trayendo de otra tabla y lo muestra de acuerdo al numero de cedula que escoja.

Top Labels in this Space