Just now I got a weird Google Sheets Quota er...

Just now I got a weird Google Sheets Quota errorโ€ฆ for the first time. In a test App that I am using alone while editing and changing a formula. Which makes it really weird that there was any sort of โ€œquotaโ€ error.

Anybody has info on that?

Unable to fetch app definition: Error: Data table โ€˜Municรญpiosโ€™ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Insufficient tokens for quota โ€˜ReadGroupโ€™ and limit โ€˜CLIENT_PROJECT-100sโ€™ of service โ€˜sheets.googleapis.comโ€™ for consumer โ€˜project_number:953348912797โ€™. [429]

Errors [

Message[Insufficient tokens for quota โ€˜ReadGroupโ€™ and limit โ€˜CLIENT_PROJECT-100sโ€™ of service โ€˜sheets.googleapis.comโ€™ for consumer โ€˜project_number:953348912797โ€™.] Location[ - ] Reason[rateLimitExceeded] Domain[global]

]

. Error: Data table โ€˜cadastroโ€™ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Insufficient tokens for quota โ€˜ReadGroupโ€™ and limit โ€˜CLIENT_PROJECT-100sโ€™ of service โ€˜sheets.googleapis.comโ€™ for consumer โ€˜project_number:953348912797โ€™. [429]

Errors [

Message[Insufficient tokens for quota โ€˜ReadGroupโ€™ and limit โ€˜CLIENT_PROJECT-100sโ€™ of service โ€˜sheets.googleapis.comโ€™ for consumer โ€˜project_number:953348912797โ€™.] Location[ - ] Reason[rateLimitExceeded] Domain[global]

]

. Error: Data table โ€˜Cadastro Serviรงos Crรญticosโ€™ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

. Error: Data table โ€˜serviรงoscrรญticosโ€™ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

. Error: Data table โ€˜Clientesโ€™ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

. Error: Data table โ€˜Engenheirosโ€™ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Errors [

]

0 13 1,129
13 REPLIES 13

I am getting the same thing - for MHOPGAWebsiteDatabase-284938-493162

here is the message that i am getting :

Unable to fetch app definition: Error:Error: Data table โ€˜Hop Variety Rating Dataโ€™ is not accessible due to Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Insufficient tokens for quota โ€˜ReadGroupโ€™ and limit โ€˜CLIENT_PROJECT-100sโ€™ of service โ€˜sheets.googleapis.comโ€™ for consumer โ€˜project_number:953348912797โ€™. [429] Errors [ Message[Insufficient tokens for quota โ€˜ReadGroupโ€™ and limit โ€˜CLIENT_PROJECT-100sโ€™ of service โ€˜sheets.googleapis.comโ€™ for consumer โ€˜project_number:953348912797โ€™.] Location[ - ] Reason[rateLimitExceeded] Domain[global] ] ./n

I got the same error to

I re-sync and app back to working. But ultra slow to complete process. Afterwards, re-sync again and app broken down. Annoying.

plus.google.com - Hitting Quota errors: This morning, it looks like we have some runaway app tโ€ฆ Hitting Quota errors: This morning, it looks like we have some runaway app tโ€ฆ plus.google.com

We got same errors.

it seems to come and go

โ€ฆresync brings it back onlineโ€ฆbut the issue keeps coming back as well

I may be wrong, but it seems to me the team is more quiet today here in the community. Maybe itโ€™s relatedโ€ฆ and they are on the phone with google trying to solve the problem?

Same issue with an app who was working well 5 min before

Makes me wonder if it would be best to have Excel Sheets on a DropBox account.

interesting - it syncโ€™ed but now new error : โ€œGoogle drive Rate Limiting Exception while reading docid=UnknownMORE INFOโ€

ktv

Getting the same error on multiple apps

The exactly same errors we see on various app as well here.

Top Labels in this Space