LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW

I would like to create a list that filters me through _thisrow and then eliminates any duplicates that may be

INKTOFILTEREDVIEW("SC 2",AND([Cognome Nome]=[_THISROW].[Cognome Nome],([_ROWNUMBER] = MAX(SELECT(circuito[_ROWNUMBER], ([_THISROW].[Schede] = [Schede])))))) 

Specifically, I would like to open a list by Surname and name referring to the clicked row, and from the generated list eliminate the duplicates present in the Cards column 

0 7 262
7 REPLIES 7

Show some examples.

Allora, ho una tabella chiamata circuito, desidererei creare una view iniziale che mi visualizzi un elenco senza duplicati di [Cognome Nome], successivamente cliccando su una riga  di questo elenco mi crea un'altra view con un elenco senza duplicati delle [Schede] appartenenti al [Cognome Nome] selezionato, ed infine, cliccando su una di queste [Schede] mi visualizzi un'altra view con gli [Esercizi] suddivisi per [Workout], sempre riferiti al [Cognome Nome] selezionato in precedenza. Il mio Problema sta nel eliminare i duplicati insieme alla suddivisione del [Cognome Nome]. grazie in anticipo per il vostro tempo.CL.pngSC.png

So, I have a table called circuit, I would like to create an initial view that displays a list without duplicates of [Cognome Nome], then clicking on a row of this list creates another view with a list without duplicates of the [Schede] belonging to the selected [Cognome Nome], and finally, by clicking on one of these [Schede] you will see another view with the [Esercizi] divided by [Workout], always referring to the [Cognome Nome] previously selected. My Problem is eliminating duplicates along with splitting the [Cognome Nome]. Thanks in advance for your time

I created a slice with this filter which creates a list of the [Cognome Nome] column without duplicates, but then if I click on a row, I cannot get a subsequent view with the cards belonging to that row.

SLICES SCHEDE 0.png

I created a virtual column in "circuito" that opens a view with a filter for [Cognome Nome], it works, but I would like to filter further by eliminating duplicates in [Schede].

LINKSC.png

You'd probably have an easier time here if you had separate tables for both [cognome name] and [schede], one record for each unique value. And set the columns up as references to these tables.

But to answer your question, for the second step of navigation, you'd need a condition in your LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW that combined matching the [cognome name], AND() eliminating [schede] duplicates with the same method that you used in your slice. It'd be something like this:

LINKTOFILTERVIEW('view', AND([cognome]=[_thisrow].[cognome] , [circuitoid]=maxrow(circuito, rownumber, AND([cognome]=[_thisrow].[cognome] , [schede]=[_thisrow-1].[schede] ) ) ) )

Ho inserito questo codice ma oltre a bloccarsi, penso per i troppi calcoli da fare, non mi da alcun risultato. Dove sbaglio?

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW('SC', AND([Cognome Nome]=[_thisrow].[Cognome Nome] , [circuitoID]=maxrow("circuito", "_ROWNUMBER", AND([Cognome Nome]=[_thisrow].[Cognome Nome] , [schede]=[_thisrow-1].[Schede] ) ) ) )

Top Labels in this Space