LINKTOFORM() - but set some fields to be "fixed" ?

I have a linktoform() action for setting some discharge information for patients, and it currently looks like this:

LINKTOFORM("discharged_Form","_patientIdentifier",[_THISROW].[_patientIdentifier],"Patient Name",[_THISROW].[Full Name],"DOB",[_THISROW].[DOB],"Hospital",[_THISROW].[Hospital].[Hospital Name],"Admission Date",[_THISROW].[Admission Date])

It does work, but how do i set this so that certain values are fixed (tied to the currently viewed patient) and not changeable?

I'l like the patient name, date of birth, and hospital to be fixed, and the only user changeable element to be the date.

Solved Solved
0 3 103
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@mykrobinson wrote:

how do i set this so that certain values are fixed (tied to the currently viewed patient) and not changeable?

Use the respective column's Editable_If setting to prevent the user from editing the column, or just use Show_If to hide it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@mykrobinson wrote:

how do i set this so that certain values are fixed (tied to the currently viewed patient) and not changeable?

Use the respective column's Editable_If setting to prevent the user from editing the column, or just use Show_If to hide it.

so perhaps something like editable_If the context("View") is not the desired form? that's the first thing that comes to mind, anyway

tested with the context view option, and it works great, at least for now. Thank you, @Steve !

Top Labels in this Space