LINKTOVIEW with conditions

Hello people, good day. I have a table of users with roles. I have a gallery-type "home" view where I have images that represent the tables that, when clicked on, activate a behavior action that leads to the view I need. For example, I have an icon of a scale and its name is "Units" and it represents a Ref type table of Units of measurement of ingredients.

The Behavior action is a LINKTOVIEW( [GoView] ) and [GoView] is a field of the gallery type table where I detail the view to which I want to go.

However, I have created a condition to display the "Units" table which is the following:

AND(
    LOOKUP(
            USEREMAIL(),"Users","Email","UserActive"
)=TRUE, IN( LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),Users","Email","UserRole") ),{"ADMIN" ,"PRODUCTION"} )

When I tap on the icon it takes me to the units view, regardless of the permission I have applied to it.

Could someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong and correct it? Thank you

0 2 71
2 REPLIES 2

@Gustavo_Eduardo wrote:

AND( LOOKUP( USEREMAIL(),"Users","Email","UserActive"
)=TRUE, IN( LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),Users","Email","UserRole") ),{"ADMIN" ,"PRODUCTION"} )

You may wan to mention if you are using this expression only for the "Units" table , meaning when  [GoView]="Units" . Also please mention which setting are you using this condition.

Voy a intentar explicarlo mejor mas tarde! Muchas gracias @Suvrutt_Gurjar 

Top Labels in this Space