Lag on desktop and tablet

Hi all,

For a few days now, I am experiencing a very low performance (lag) of one of my apps on Windows.
In the app editor, on mobile view, it works great, on tablet or desktop view, it barely works.
There is a lot, a lot of lag.

Contacted support but no solutions yet.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Solved Solved
1 8 254
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Todayโ€™s update should have fixed the background image issue. Iโ€™m not sure it would explain a discrepancy in sync time though.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Same issue here with android with an app having just a few tables and less than 1000 Rows. Each click takes at least 3-4 seconds to render. I have already contacted support and hope they find the issue.

Mine is the other way around. Android phones works great, tablet and PC very bad

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

We believe at least some cases of this are related to large background images. A fix should be coming soon, but in the meantime if your app uses a background image and seems affected by this, a potential workaround would be to temporarily remove the background image or replace it with a smaller one.

Yeah, on the other day, I noticed the significant gap amount of sync time across the different devices, was a fix released already? or not yet?

I removed the background image and itโ€™s all back to normal.
Happy days!!!

Todayโ€™s update should have fixed the background image issue. Iโ€™m not sure it would explain a discrepancy in sync time though.

Good day @Adam

I just quickly tested with my app (which has been slow down in sync on mobile phone) where we pushed GIF image to background image, and I physically feel the improvement in sync time. Obviously new code reaching out to us , thank you for attending to the case quickly.

Top Labels in this Space