LatLong use in Ref_Rows

How an I retreive data for Maps from another table
I have a table with LatLong values and would like to retrieve them in an other table via a virtual row and the formula Ref_Rows:
Ref_Rows("Properties", "PropName") 
Type "List" works, type LatLong gives an error
Thanks

1 6 88
6 REPLIES 6

REF_ROWS is used to return a list. Your formula is returning a list of all related Properties[PropName] values. If you just want one of the values from that list, you will need to specify which one, and then you will be able to use type LatLong. Depending on how your tables are connected, this can be done is various ways. 

Thanks for your quick reply.
The problem is that I have a "Card" view with LatLong-type data from a column "A" in "Sheet A" Google Spreadsheets. I would like to move the LatLong-type data to column "B" in "Sheet B" and extract it from there.
Thanks
Address.png

How are your two tables connected? If you provide some screenshots of your data tables, then I can provide specific direction. You will need something like [Table A Key Column].[Column A] as a formula in your Table B[Column B], but this first requires that you have the [Table A Key Column] referenced in Table B

Please find some details.
I hope this will help to explain the problem
Thanks

Printscreen 5.pngPrintscreen 4.pngPrintscreen3.pngPrintscreen2.pngPrintscreen 1.png

This is helpful, but before I attempt to solve your issue, can you let me know which table is the parent and which one is the child? That is, can each Job have multiple Prop, or can each Prop have multiple Jobs?

You can solve your issue as is with wrapping a list type function, such as SELECT() in an ANY() function to get a single value from the list, but that doesn't seem like the simplest or best approach 

The intention was to to make something with scripts in Google Sheet  but once you use Google Sheet in a smartphone, it goes wrong

The purpose is:

- a script (in Google Sheets) where I create a table where Responsibles (Resp) executing Jobs in Props on specific dates (that's no problem)

Problem start with AppSheet where I'm completely new and struggle to understand the system

- I have to start with a slice of the Jobs table depending on the emailaddress of the Responsible which is in the table Responsibles. >>Resp[Email]=useremail()<< doesn't work because it's in another table??

- I would like to create a view with the dates of the Jobs so I use my slice where a date can be selected

- Then I need to show a map view of the Job locations based on the selected date but the location data to show in the map view is in the sheet Props. Same as above, creating a virtual column with a Props[Location] doesn't work either

As I see in a virtual column you need  a list type but to compare with Useremail() you need a  Email-type and to show a location you need LatLong-type and not List-type
Thanks

Top Labels in this Space