League table

Hi there
I have a view created named "name search" that has a linktoview to another table view named "Results"
Whenever the name is changed on the "name search" it automatically gives me the results of that player
What i would like to achieve is:
I have another view named" Table" in wich i have a League Ranking of 150 players, when a user click on the name "row" of this table that it takes me to the name search view and changes the name to that one selected so when i click save it will take me to the results view

Hope you can help me

0 3 88
3 REPLIES 3

Why not just run a linktoview action on row-select on the "table" view, and skip the intermediate "name search" altogether? 

Name search is a view form that once it changes, it filters that player on to another view with that players results. i can do it manualy with an Enum but would like it to change automatically once a user clicks on to a name on the "Ranking Table"
Lets just say that on 
"Name Search" i have a : Charles...
i click on save and that will take me to "Charles Results"
Now i go back to "Name Search" and change the name to "Peter"
Click save and that will create a filter on google sheets that will filter all of "Peters Results"
I just want to skip that part in wich you have to choose the name so users instead of having to choose the name they can just go to the "Ranking Table View" of a type "table" click on a player and it will take them straight to that players results

Thanks a lot for your help

Have you tried LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW? Or an interactive dashboard?

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/2357260-linktofilteredview

Top Labels in this Space