Legal - Privacy - Data Use and Sharing

Hi Team,

Submitting my appsheet app 'white-labeled' through Appstore and got below feedback >

We noticed your app accesses web content you own where you collect cookies. Cookies may be used to track users, but you do not use App Tracking Transparency to request the user's permission before collecting data used to track.

Starting with iOS 14.5, apps on the App Store need to receive the user’s permission through the AppTrackingTransparency framework before collecting data used to track them.

On Note:

1. I haven't set any tracking system, cookies-based

2. The shot attached by appstore team [same shot attached here] shows that , my appsheet app redirects users to appsheet.com for LOGIN, where the cookie popup shows. this is out app and i have no control over for a 'fix'.

https://netorgft3895420-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/b_akaffou_minexx_co/EaNdaCTYF9NDiM6ulDgtJic...

What to do ? kindly help.

Thanks 

Brgds

Solved Solved
0 2 116
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As you have noted, that redirection is controlled by AppSheet.  I would contact AppSheet support about the problem.

I am surprised you are being hit by this from Apple.  There are many other users who have successfully submitted their apps to the App Store.  Maybe Apple techs didn't do as thorough of an app review?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

As you have noted, that redirection is controlled by AppSheet.  I would contact AppSheet support about the problem.

I am surprised you are being hit by this from Apple.  There are many other users who have successfully submitted their apps to the App Store.  Maybe Apple techs didn't do as thorough of an app review?

Thanks much,  WillowMobileSys

Will do as suggested.

Top Labels in this Space