Limit a list Reference

I have an application that controls materials received in a warehouse. The first table stores general entry information, such as whether the materials arrived in cardboard boxes or pallets. I add information such as the tracking number, supplier, etc.. 

To this form, I add an internal reference number for my warehouse. Each receipt has a different reference number. (No de VDC) 

Part of forms.  

daniel_sanchez_0-1699645562468.png

So, in the same app, I have another table where I store information about what each box or pallet contains. In this form, I inventory the goods. This table links the reference number from the general receipt (VDC Number). It appears in this form as a list where we select the entry we want to associate the inventory with.  

daniel_sanchez_1-1699646208176.png

Is there a way to limit this list to only show the references that are still in my warehouse? Each of them has a 'status' column that changes when the materials are delivered, moving from 'material in warehouse' to 'material shipped.' This way, I know which references have already been delivered, but I don't know how to limit them in the list or if this is possible.

Thank you!

0 1 105
1 REPLY 1

I already have the solution, you just need to create a slide with a view filtering the references that are still in my warehouse and changing the reference from the main table to the slide. I feel silly ๐Ÿ™‚ The worst part is that ChatGPT gave me the answer, haha.

Top Labels in this Space