Limit user to update row and add child record

dear all

i want to limit  user if row status is "closed", than they can not update row and child record under this perents. user can update row if status is "open". this expression will be at table behavier not at edit if level.

@

Solved Solved
0 5 146
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

For the child table, i suggest a slice, with read only setting. Use the show if setting to hide the child table and show the slice child table, when status is closed, and viceversa.

Edit ifs just for the parent columns, or security filters of the parent table to limit the users to even see the closed rows.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

For the child table, i suggest a slice, with read only setting. Use the show if setting to hide the child table and show the slice child table, when status is closed, and viceversa.

Edit ifs just for the parent columns, or security filters of the parent table to limit the users to even see the closed rows.

Hey man,

why not do it in the Edit Action itself with "Only if this condition is true"?

Hey dear

edit if is not universal for all column i hae to add it  in every olumn, i want expression solution.

It depends if the status column is either in the parent or child table. It sounds he has it in parent table and then the add needs the slice approach if he wants to show child rows with the inline view.

hello sir, you got correct, i want to saw in parent as inline row. this is solve by creating read only slice, and at parent table show if expression vieseversa as per status is open and closed.

Top Labels in this Space