Link to google maps broken

The link to google maps is broken on all our apps. Is this something I can fix or a mistake in the recent update. We run ipads and iphones if this makes a difference.

Cheers

1 12 461
12 REPLIES 12

Hi, are you still seeing the same behavior? From where are you seeing this? Any chance to take a printscreen from that situation? Thanks

Hi Aleksi,

Yes its still happening. It seems to direct to a safari webpage rather than the google maps app as normal.

cheers

Hi, Chris & Aleki.
Iโ€™m having same problem with Chris. After pressing google map link (image below) it will show up as Chrisโ€™s image above.

PS : On pc will still google map, but with iphone still canโ€™t figure whatโ€™s happening.

Is my assumption correct that you are both using iOS with this issue? Have you changed anything in the app (editor) or this started just suddenly?

@Aleksi, I can confirm the navigation links are currently broken on iOS. The navigation link (car icon) brings up a blank page.

No issues on Android, though.

HI Aleksi

Yes it happened yesterday morning (9th Nov, Australia) when we updated the apps first thing in the morning. Nothing changed in the editor.

Cheers

Hi all,
We are looking into this issue and will let you know once we have a fix.
Could the folks who encounter this please check which AppSheet version they have installed on their device and let me know? Should be 13.x.

v13.10 on iOS 14.1, iPhone XR. The navigation link goes to a blank screen every time.

Hello,

I am having the same issue. One phone on ios 13.2 and another on ios14. Both not working

Hi Gil

Currently Version 13.10 on iOS.

cheers

Thanks for all the replays, we just released a fix for this problem.
Please let me know if youโ€™re still running into this.

It has started to work this morning.

Thansk

Top Labels in this Space