LinkToView

I created a menu in my app, in the behavior of the views, I created an action called "Open Menu", in it I am using the expression "LINKTOVIEW ("[MenuView]") where "MenuView" is the name of the column that has names of the Views that I want to access, it doesn't show any error, but when I select the item I want to open a screen is clean, it doesn't open any View. If I change the link to "LINKTOVIEW ("[CONGRESSISTS]")", where "CONGRESSISTS" is the name of the view, if I click on the menu, it opens the normal View, that is, I detected that the above command is not bringing the cell contents when selecting an item from the menu.

Solved Solved
0 3 215
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

At least in your post, it looks like your expression has superfluous/misplaced quotation marks. After you address that, if it still doesn't work you can debug further.

View solution in original post

Thanks for the help, I found the problem, the correct expression cannot have quotation marks to bring the content, so the correct expression was: LINKTOVIEW ([MenuView])

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

At least in your post, it looks like your expression has superfluous/misplaced quotation marks. After you address that, if it still doesn't work you can debug further.

Sorry, it was just wrong in the post, I already corrected it in the post, but the correct expression would be: LINKTOVIEW ("[MenuView]")

Thanks for the help, I found the problem, the correct expression cannot have quotation marks to bring the content, so the correct expression was: LINKTOVIEW ([MenuView])

Top Labels in this Space