LinktoView from calendar to a slice Detail view

Hi!

I have a table divided it into several slices to fragment the information, and I made a UX detail for each of one of this slices so that the user can access to see the information according to the filtering of the slice from an action that is linked to a Deck view.
On the other hand, this same table has a calendar UX view and each time the user enters to see the calendar task corresponding to this table, when he clicks on the task, it shows all the information of the table in the UX detail view (from the calendar).
I am trying to add an action to this UX detail of the calendar, so that when entering from it it shows me the info of the UX detail corresponding to the UX detail of the Slice that I mentioned earlier, but I am not being able to do it.
How should the expression be in the action so that it takes me to the UX detail of the slice?

Solved Solved
1 12 250
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() is intended to take the user to a view that shows a list of rows so that the user may choose. If there is exactly one row you want the user to go to (which sounds like what you want), you should probably use LINKTOROW() instead.

Beyond that, I would think thereโ€™s something wrong with your filter expression, that itโ€™s not finding any rows. Please post a screenshot of the rows from Data >> Columns tab in the app editor of the table used by the Planilla_resonador_Detail 2 view.

See also:

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What have you tried, specifically? Screenshots preferred.

When the user click on an item from the calendar it shows the detail view showing all the columns of Preventivo table.

Calendar view belongs to Preventivo table:

What Iยดm trying to do is to filter de detail view when the user click on item from the calendar and shows the view belonging from the slice that I create.

And do the same thing no matter what item clicks the user from the calendar.
I had 7 slices from the same table, and 7 details views from those slices.

You cannot change which view the user is taken to when clicking in a calendar.

Not even with if when the user clicks on an item from the calendar, the detail view shows only an action with some kind of expression that when the user clicks on that action it shows the UX detail view that belongs to the slice?

When the user clicks on a calendar entry, the user will be taken to s detail view. You, the app creator, cannot change which detail view the user is taken to. You can, however, affect what is shown in that view. If you want to display an action button that takes the user to a different view when clicked, you may.

Kind if this expression?

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œOrdersโ€, ([Customer ID] = [_THISROW].[Customer ID]))
So, when the user clicks on the action it show the correct view and no other?

Give it a try.

This ainยดt working 100%: LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œPlanilla_resonador_Detail 2โ€,([Fecha_creacion]=[Fecha_creacion].[Items_Preventivo]))

[Fecha_creacion] is the ID if the table, not working either with: LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œPlanilla_resonador_Detail 2โ€,([_THISROW]=[Fecha_creacion].[Items_Preventivo]))

The action works and shows me the view, but details are missing in the view.

This is the action:

This is the Detail view belonging to the calendar:

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() is intended to take the user to a view that shows a list of rows so that the user may choose. If there is exactly one row you want the user to go to (which sounds like what you want), you should probably use LINKTOROW() instead.

Beyond that, I would think thereโ€™s something wrong with your filter expression, that itโ€™s not finding any rows. Please post a screenshot of the rows from Data >> Columns tab in the app editor of the table used by the Planilla_resonador_Detail 2 view.

See also:

I think I just solve it with:

LINKTOROW([Rowkey], Appview)

Well done!

Top Labels in this Space